|Wonderful news just in: our East Angels team have won this weekend’s Div 2 Inter-Regional Championship at Walsall. They beat teams from South-East, London, Midlands and Wales and have gained promotion to Div 1 for next year’s competition.
A full report will be available in the near future. Meanwhile congratulations to the team and the coaching staff for a superb effort!
Well done to our torpedoes Erin and Paige that played as part of this winning squad.
Suffolk Coastal Torpedoes Water Polo Club will hold it’s Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 17th June 2015, 7pm at Kesgrave High School.
We would welcome and encourage all club members (players and parents) to attend. Please note only members aged 16+ will be able on vote on any matters arising.
Agenda for meeting
- Welcome and Apologies
- Chairman’s Report (click link to read)
- Club Finances (click link to read)
- Election of committee officers
- Election of Independent Finance checker
Directions to room CM10, Kesgrave High School
– enter school via the left hand car park and park down near the football pitches. Follow the back entrance and walk past the netball courts on your left. We are upstairs in the building on the left behind the netball courts (follow signs for Thomas Theatre)
Night off tonight folks.