We have been lucky to secure, as a trial, a fitness instructor and gym studio at Felixstowe Leisure Centre immediately before the new water polo training session on a Tuesday evenings. These sessions will be limited to 15 people and are open to our junior squad players only. We will be trialling over 4 weeks with 4 different type of fitness activity after which we will review the take-up of sessions, types of fitness activity and next steps.
The price we have arranged for 4 x 45mins sessions will be £12 per particpant payable in advance
Completion of health forms and payment made payable to Suffolk Coastal Torpedoes will be a pre-requisite to receiving a place on the session.”
- Health forms will be available for completion at training on Tuesday 16th April with the instructor
- Session 1 commences 23rd April 8pm – 8.45pm at Felixstowe Leisure Centre
- Club code of conduct applies to these sessions and the instructor in consultation with the coaches will remove a player if conduct is unacceptable
- Players must finish the session promptly and arrive on poolside to complete the polo water session
- Players will be expected to complete a club feedback form after the 4th week to enable us to evaluate the future of the sessions.
Simon Kirby and Emma White will be the junior squad coordinators for the land training sessions and they look forward to receiving your comments and feedback. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com for further details and indicate whether your junior player would like to give this land training trial a go.